[Nfbmo] Rittger's Fund deadline

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 27 08:03:46 UTC 2010

Bryan,
The reason there are no details is that there are none to give. I am not
being secretive. The hotel is prepping for major conventions the next two
weekends and is dealing with us at the moment when they get a chance. So,
all I know for sure, is exactly what I told you is that  Breakfast is at
8:00. I  guess that is not all I know as I know lunch is at noon. We are
striving to put together a Summit that will be worth everyone's attendance.
Thanks
Gene