[Nfbmo] Free cell phone service

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Wed Jan 27 13:38:59 UTC 2010

As of October 2009, SafeLink has over 2 million customers and is available
in 19 states - Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois,
Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New
Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia,
Wisconsin - and the District of Columbia.

Fred Olver