[Nfbmo] Yay!!!

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 07:08:15 UTC 2010

Sorry y'all - that last message was a private one not intended for the
list.  I apologize for the exuberant
partisanship.
Dan
PS:  But she is one of my favorite legislators and I am very, very  happy
she is coming to speak with us
in DC.

In a message dated 1/30/2010 1:00:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,