[Nfbmo] DP Raise did not happen

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Jul 10 20:17:57 UTC 2010

What part of the state are you in?
It may have to do with which computer system your case is in or whether your
county has fully converted the case to to the new system that FSD is
switching to.
For example six counties in the Kansas City area still use the old system.
While the Columbia area just recently did the conversion  so all cases are
not completed.
Yes, if you got $686.00 you got the correct amount.
If you got only $651.00 I recommend contacting your FSD worker if the
additional $35.00 does not show up by the end of next week.

Gene