[Nfbmo] FW: State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 22:07:32 UTC 2010

  _____

From: Gerlt, Kimberly K [mailto:Kimberly.K.Gerlt at dss.mo.gov]
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:37 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind

Hi Gary, hope all is well.  Below is the announcement for the SRC public
forum.  I would appreciate it if you would send this out to your lists.

Thanks

Kim

                               Rehabilitation Council Meeting Information

Meeting Notice For All Persons With Interest In Services For The Blind

Conducted By Rehabilitation Services for the Blind (RSB) and

The State Rehabilitation Council For The Blind (SRC).

We need your input....

The RSB and the SRC would like to hear your concerns and comments regarding
the services we provide for Missourians who are blind or visually impaired.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PUBLIC FORUM VIA CONFERENCE CALL, PLEASE CALL
866-630-9346.

Public Forum

Thursday, August 12, 2010

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired

8770 Manchester Rd.
St. Louis, MO  63144

314-968-9000

Business Meeting

Friday, August 13, 2010

8:00 am to 2:00 pm

Holiday Inn Forest Park

5915 Wilson Avenue

St. Louis, MO   63134

314-645-0700

Comments:  You may submit written comments to
<mailto:kimberly.k.gerlt at dss.mo.gov> kimberly.k.gerlt at dss.mo.gov or by
mailing them to Kim Gerlt, Liaison, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court,
Jefferson City, MO  65102-2320.

Interpreters will be available, however, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind and wish to use an individual interpreter, or would like a
copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please contact us at
1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.  We welcome and appreciate your
participation in our Council meetings.