[Nfbmo] Social Security Seminar

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 15 22:52:27 UTC 2010

The Columbia Chapter is planning a Social Security Seminar on August 14. We are trying to determine how many people intend to come. There is no cost for the Seminar but it will cost $10 for lunch.

Last year we had two people who found they were eligible for Social Security benefits of which they were unaware. Several others learned how to keep paperwork which will help them if ever they are accused of an overpayment. Even if you attended last year's seminar, we intend to spice it up a bit so it will not be totally repetitious. Bring along a friend, but please let us know if you are coming.