[Nfbmo] Fw: Mikaela Is Home

James Moynihan jamesmoynihan at kc.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 19:20:05 UTC 2010

Fellow Federationists

Regarding DFS taking baby Mikaela at the hospital and keeping her for 57
days there is one question that puzzles me.    Are there any steps that
parents can take to prevent a baby from being removed from their custody?

Is there an ombudsmon or advocate that parents can contact to investigate to
prevent a child from being placed in fostercare?  Removing a baby from
custody is so draconian that it sounds more like Hitler Germany or Stalinist
Russia than the United States of America.  Giving DFS such unlimited power
is totally unacceptable.

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan