[Nfbmo] Setting the record straight about Baby Mikaela and herparents

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 11:38:41 UTC 2010

Gary:

You have done a tremendous job of stating the NFB position on this position.
As a member of the state Board I support the position you have reiterated
and what we still must do about it.  What was done is nothing less than a
threat to every blind couple who has or plans to have children or to adopt
them.  We must insist that our civil rights are not violated.

Susan