[Nfbmo] Save the Date

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 13:46:59 UTC 2010

Save the Date
The next internet radio show with host Joe ruffalo, president of the New
Jersey affiliate of the NFB and board member of the NFB  as he interviews
Debbie
Kent Stein, first vice president of Illinois, editor of Future Reflections,
author of numerous fiction and non fiction titles for young readers, chair
of the blind parents interest group of the NFB.  Melissa Riccobono,
president of the Maryland affiliate of the NFB, educational consultant,
Discovery Toys
and a new mom will share important items of interest and concerns pertaining
to being a blind parent.  Discussion will highlight around the perceptions
of others, both family and friends toward parenting children as a blind
parent.
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
How to access Thru Our Eyes,
logging into
www.thruoureyes.org <blocked::http://www.thruoureyes.org/>
or for JAWS users,
www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html
<blocked::http://www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html>
If you wish to call in to ask a question or comment, please call
1 888 572 0141.
Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable!
Best,
Joe Ruffalo
The more we try, the more we succeed.
Everything is impossible until you do it.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org <blocked::http://www.nfbnj.org/>
http://www.thruoureyes.org <blocked::http://www.thruoureyes.org/>
http://www.blindchildren.org <blocked::http://www.blindchildren.org/>
http://www.nfb.org <blocked::http://www.nfb.org/>