[Nfbmo] Fw: Assistant Deputy Director

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 1 20:36:24 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Laird, Mark
To: DSS.FSD.RSB.All
Cc: cberry at alphapointe.org ; Gary Wunder ; dhuff at moblind.org ; Roberts, C. David ; Smith, Jessica ; Campbell, Alyson F. ; Loyd, Jeanne
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:02 PM
Subject: Assistant Deputy Director

ANNOUNCEMENT

6-01-10

I am pleased to introduce Michael St. Julien M.A., NOMC.  Michael has accepted the offer to join RSB as the Assistant Deputy Director (Supervisor of Field Services).  His official start date is June 7th, 2010.

Michael has an earned M.A. in Educational Psychology with Concentration in Orientation and Mobility from Louisiana Tech University.  He has most recently been the Randolph Sheppard Program Manager with Louisiana Rehabilitation Services.  Michael's additional  work experience has been as an Orientation and Mobility Instructor with a variety of organizations; including private rehabilitation, Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired, New Mexico Commission for the Blind, and Texas Lighthouse for the Blind.

Please mark your calendars and join me in welcoming Michael, I am confident that he will bring an exciting and unique set of skills and abilities to help us move forward in our goal of becoming a leader in the field of blindness rehabilitation.

Mark Laird, Deputy Director

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind