[Nfbmo] technology seminar at convention

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 00:27:35 UTC 2010

Hi Dacia,
    I'll be happy to demonstrate using the BARD site and  downloading files
for use on the NLS player or
on the Stream.
Dan

In a message dated 2/28/2010 10:12:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
daisydacia at centurytel.net writes:

Good  morning

everyone, I'm writing this email to please ask any of you who  want to
participate in the technology seminar we will be holding from 2:00 PM  to 5:00
PM on Friday the 26th at convention to please respond to this as soon  as
possible.  Even if you've already done so previously please do so  again
because it seems as if I have lost sme of my emails.  I need to  know what things
such as downloading books from the BARD website and putting  them on the
stream that you want to know.  I also need to know if any of  you are
particularly confident in one area and would feel confident being a  teacher.

thanks

Dacia  Luck

Nfbmo mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org