[Nfbmo] Serotek declares war

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Tue Mar 2 17:17:49 UTC 2010

Accept for the fact that Serotek is the new kid on the block and some of the
other vendors have state contracts locked up. E.G., when I tried to get
talking software through the Tap program, Serotek was not on the list even
though their software is 1/3 the price of Jaws or Window Eyes, and probably
just as functional.

Fred Olver