[Nfbmo] Fw: Meeting Last Week

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 03:02:42 UTC 2010

This is wonderful news. Read and enjoy.

----- Original Message -----
From: Shelia Wright
To: 'Gary Wunder'
Cc: Debbie Wunder
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:21 PM
Subject: FW: Meeting Last Week

From: Gabel, Alyson [mailto:Alyson.Gabel at mail.house.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 11:24 AM
To: sbwright95 at att.net
Subject: RE: Meeting Last Week

Ms. Wright:

Thanks so much for your email and my apologies to you for my much-delayed response.  I wanted to let you know that the Congressman has, indeed, agreed to sign on to H.R. 734, the Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act.  We're happy to be on board as a supporter.

The Congressman is still taking a look at H.R. 4533, the Technology Bill of Rights for the Blind.  Of course, if he has any questions at all, I will be sure to let you know.

Once again, my thanks to you for the follow-up.  Look forward to continuing to work together.

Best wishes,
Ali

Alyson Gabel

Legislative Assistant | U.S. Representative Blaine Luetkemeyer

1118 Longworth House Office Building | Washington, D.C. 20515

Phone: (202) 225-2956 | Fax: (202) 225-5712

http://luetkemeyer.house.gov/index.html