[Nfbmo] Hello and convention question

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 05:00:56 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I am brand new to the list and fairly new to the Springfield chapter
and the NFB. I am 26 years old and a student at the Assemblies of God
Theological Seminary here in Springfield. I will be attending the
state convention next weekend and was wondering if there are any guys
who are still looking for a roommate. Since I live in Springfield, I
wasn't originally planning to stay at the hotel but now I'm
considering it. So if anyone has space and is willing, let me know.
My contact info is below.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting many of you next week.

Greg Aikens
gpaikens at gmail.com
404.444.8661