[Nfbmo] Fw: Convention Coordinator

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 22:53:26 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Marion Gwizdala
To: Toni Whaley ; Sherrill O'Brien ; Michael Hingson ; Meghan Whalen ; Margo Downey ; Marsha Drenth
Cc: Gary Wunder
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:02 PM
Subject: Fw: Convention Coordinator

Dear NAGDU Board Members,
    I am forwarding this exchange of messages between Nick Whitney and me to you FYI. I am also copying Gary Wunder, President of the NFB of Missouri. I have spoken with President Wunder who has shared his perspective on this issue. As you will note in this exchange, I had asked Mr. Whitney to call me if he would like to discuss this issue. Rather than doing so, he turned it back to me, asking me to call him if I would like to discuss this with him. I am unwilling to play the game of "cat and mouse" with him. As you are probably aware, the NFB has a protocol of accepting resignations without question in order to avoid using such a tactic to manipulate.
    President Wunder and I are making plans to revitalize the Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users at the affiliate convention taking place March 26 - 28. You will be receiving an email message concerning a teleconference planning meeting to be held Wednesday evening, March 24. I believe your participation in this meeting would go a long way in helping shore up this affiliate division, so I encourage as many of you as possible to join in. Please use the same call-in number and participant code used for our Board meeting. The time will be announced in this future message.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind