[Nfbmo] Lewis & Clark trail mix varieties

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 15:27:24 UTC 2010

Hi folks,
     We'll have two varieites of healthy trail mix -  tropical fruit & nut
blend and spicy Cajun.
      The Tropical mix contains dried pineapple,  papaya, banana chips,
apricots, almonds, walnuts,
sunflower seeds (unsalted), penpinos (pine nuts), cashews and more.   Just
fruit & nuts - no peanuts.
    We'll have them for sale on the bus and throughout the  convention.
Can't wait to see y'all,
Dan

In a message dated 3/23/2010 8:24:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,