[Nfbmo] streem

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Thu Mar 25 04:53:58 UTC 2010

We will be streaming from:
Saturday 8:30 AM to 12:00 pm and 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM During the banquet from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday from 8:30 AM TO 12:00 PM to use the stream go to www.nfbmo.org the stream will start automatically if it doesn't or you hear "Chariots Of Fire" playing that means we are having techonel difficulties and the stream will be up shortly.
>>> don nepple 03/24/10 1:02 PM >>>

hi when doo you start your inter net streeming this weekend.please let me know i would like too lissen.thanks frum idaho don nepple.by for now hi frum