[Nfbmo] streem

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Thu Mar 25 16:43:22 UTC 2010

it should when the stream is active autostart i'll be running one last test tonight at 10:00 pm CDT

>>> "Gary Wunder" 03/25/10 9:39 AM >>>
Gary, will going to just the nfbmo site really start the stream or is there
another part to the address? I guess a different way to ask is what would
happen if I just wanted to go to www.nfbmo.org?

Gary