[Nfbmo] An inquiry

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 00:45:15 UTC 2010

I thought the rooms and the staff of the hotel were both great  -  no
complaints there.  The registration area
was in way too large of a room but that's really just quibbling.  Only
real complaint I had was that the restaur-
aunt/sports bar was simply unusable due to the constant smoking and
apparently nonexistent ventilation
system (this does not include the breakfast area which was really  nice).
      I liked having an uninterrupted meal on  Saturday so that can be a
good tradition to follow.
      Springfield did a great job!
Dan

In a message dated 3/30/2010 5:01:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,