[Nfbmo] Fw: state convention

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 02:30:09 UTC 2010

Here is one of the convention surveys. I like hat Dave says, but more importantly I like his humorous observations along with it. Thanks to anyone who responds, and I will not post your responses unless you say it is okay. Further, not all responses are expected to be positive.

Warmest regards to all,

Gary