[Nfbmo] Louis Braille Coins

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue May 4 20:07:07 UTC 2010

Jim, on what radio station did you hear this? This is probably a situation
where public service announcements distributed sometime ago are still being
used. I'm going to copy the executive director of the Jernigan Institute to
see if his take is the same, and I suspect we want to contact the radio
station.

Gary