[Nfbmo] Camp Barnabas

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 02:19:06 UTC 2010

I just wanted to add a couple words about Camp Barnabas.  I was nervous to let my boys go to camp even tho it was for disabled kids.  If you have these worries, let me put your mind at ease.  My boys went last year and had a blast, they didn't even want to come home.  And these are boys that have never been away from me for one night.  They have a great camper and councelor ratio, one volunteer for every kid.  It felt like a second home and my boys can't wait to go again this year.

I highly recommend it!!  Your kids get a break and get to be just like all the other kids they know that get to go to camp.

Rosina