[Nfbmo] C.A.R.S. Division Reaching Out to NFB. Membership

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 26 04:36:36 UTC 2010

    Hi all,

I wish this division well as i have a black 2-door 1937 Ford.
Sorry for the tone but a few things need to be said;
CARS board members are aware of time, ideas, and web design skills i have
offered to the division at past conventions and I am disappointed with the
fact that zero information is shared during the year and other than a few
events during the national convention, nothing seems to get accomplished.
Until Mr. Naulty's email request, i had even forgotten i was subscribed to
the cars list as there has been zero traffic for at least six months.
I would be interested in assisting when possible if this division takes
their status seriously, they want to communicate/accomplish something
outside of four days in July, and will not put the group on the back burner
until the next year.

Bryan Schulz