[Nfbmo] Our dear friend, Janet Dew

Brent Ford buzzaldron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 04:49:26 UTC 2010

Hi Gary and all on the list serve. I remember Janet from childhood
and even through later years. She and Mark came over several times
and we also saw them at chapter meetings. Janet gave me a tape with
different artists. Probably my best memory of her was going to the
St. Louis Galleria mall and meeting Vince Gill. Unfortunately, I
don't still have the autographed CD of his, but I still have the
memory. Janet got her CD signed to Jannis, instead of Janet,. I guess
she fantasized about being his wife. She drove me home afterword and
we listened to it. I also remember her sweet singing voice. She will