[Nfbmo] FW: Prodigy Makes New Acessible Products

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 20:31:01 UTC 2010

  _____

From: Angie Chanthavong [mailto:angiec at prodigymeter.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:00 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: Prodigy Makes New Acessible Products

September 15, 2010

Gary Wunder, President

NFB of Missouri

Dear Gary,

ProdigyR continues to serve more and more of our vision impaired friends
with our NFB and AFB Access award winning Prodigy VoiceR meter and test
strips, as well as, the Prodigy Count a doseR.  Coming soon is the Prodigy
IQ PatchT, the Prodigy Voice ScriptT, and the Prodigy IQ PumpT with the
anticipated release date of 2011.

The Prodigy IQ PatchT is different and is the most convenient method of
insulin delivery available with its' ease of use that is virtually pain
free, and most importantly, fully accessible to the blind or visually
impaired.   The Prodigy IQ PumpT is the first fully audible insulin pump -
controlled by a touch screen remote which has a built-in audible glucose
meter, providing the users the ability to take advantage of better diabetes
control with pump therapy and total independence.

(For more updates see our Low Vision Center on our website at:
<http://www.prodigymeter.com/low_vision.php>
www.prodigymeter.com/low_vision.php )

In addition to our available products, ProdigyR recently added to our
website the NFB audio book, "Bridging the Gap: Living with Blindness and
Diabetes", authored by 19 experts in the diabetes field.  Furthermore, we
will son have a new training DVD, "Tools and Techniques for Managing
Diabetes Non-Visually", produced and directed by renowned Blind Industries
and Services of Maryland (BISM).  Instructed by a blind diabetes educator,
Lynn Baillif, MS, RD, LDN, CDE, this DVD demonstrates the skills for living
well with diabetes using non-visual techniques with the Prodigy VoiceR and
the Prodigy Count a doseR.

Please contact me or Bernadette Jacobs at 410-455-5311,
<mailto:bandbjacobs at verizon.net> bandbjacobs at verizon.net with any questions
you may have.

Here to help,

Jerry Munden (Living well with Type I for 30+ years ... and you can too!)

Vice President of Business Development

Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC

9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 450

Charlotte, NC 28269

Desk: 704-285-6454   Cell: 704-962-1243

Email:  <mailto:jerrym at prodigymeter.com> jerrym at prodigymeter.com

Web:  <http://www.prodigymeter.com/> www.prodigymeter.com

Let's Talk Diabetes Blog:  <http://letstalkdiabetes.wordpress.com/>
http://letstalkdiabetes.wordpress.com/

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The
information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was
addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender.
Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this
information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any
unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you
received. Do not forward this message without permission.

Prodigy IQ PatchT

Prodigy IQ PumpT