[Nfbmo] Washington Seminar

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 18:35:22 UTC 2010

At its meeting on September 11, the Board of Directors authorized four
people to attend the Washington Seminar and appropriated $700 for each
person chosen to go. People interested in going should submit their name to
me before December 1. I will try to select using the balancing act we've
tried to follow for sometime now: blend the old and the new, try to cover as
many of the districts as we can, and try to have a balance of ages and
backgrounds. Let us hope we have enough applications to make me work a bit
on this puzzle.

I will announce those chosen by December 5.

Gary