[Nfbmo] Washington Seminar

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 19:27:08 UTC 2010

Mr. President,
    I would like to be considered for the Washington  Seminar.
Dan

In a message dated 9/22/2010 1:37:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
GWunder at earthlink.net writes:

At its  meeting on September 11, the Board of Directors authorized four
people to  attend the Washington Seminar and appropriated $700 for each
person chosen  to go. People interested in going should submit their name to
me before  December 1. I will try to select using the balancing act we've
tried to  follow for sometime now: blend the old and the new, try to cover
as
many of  the districts as we can, and try to have a balance of ages and
backgrounds.  Let us hope we have enough applications to make me work a bit
on this  puzzle.

I will announce those chosen by December  5.

Gary

Nfbmo  mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org