[Nfbmo] Fwd: Teacher dedicated life to visual and hearing impaired

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Fri Apr 1 01:11:49 UTC 2011

An interesting side note is that the facility was formerly called the New
York Institute for the Education of the Blind. It was at 999 Pellam Parkway
in the Bronx. I have been there, once on my way to and once on my way back
from Camp Wopanocci in beautiful, not so warm in the summertime, Vermont.
The camp was sold probably 20 years ago or moreit was a sujmmer camp for
blind kids. My math teacher went to N I E B in the 30's or 40's.

Fred Olver