[Nfbmo] happy trails all

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Fri Apr 1 21:31:01 UTC 2011

Hello, WOW! this is such wonderful news for you. CONGRATULATION"ONES! Does
this possibly mean that you will be at their table in Florida? This has been
a long time in coming for you, I am truly happy, they are getting a some one
who will be great in this job.

Coming from a Mom, I bet that your Mom is filled with many emotions, pride,
happiness for you, and a hole in her heart because you are moving. It is
always a difficult thing for parents to voice our happiness for our kids,
when a piece  of us is also feeling sadness.

Debbie