[Nfbmo] Student division rebuilding in Missouri -- update and call to students

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 18:14:24 UTC 2011

Hi all,

On Saturday, August 13, a small group of students and other interested parties met in St. Louis to take steps toward making Missouri’s student committee into a division again. We held a successful planning meeting in which we discussed several things, including possible fundraising opportunities and plans for a student seminar near the beginning of next year.

We’d like to welcome all Missouri students to join us in this effort. If you’re interested in helping out in any way or if you have any questions, you can contact our student committee chair, Shirley Grauel, at sagrauel at swbell.net.

We want this division to be a place where students can mentor and network with each other as well as share resources related to various aspects of student life. But most importantly, we want to know what you, the students, want. Let us know what you want to see the Missouri student division doing in the future. This is your division, so it’s up to you.

Chris Parsons