[Nfbmo] New NFBMO Fall Project (August 15 through October 15)

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Aug 19 21:22:33 UTC 2011

 <http://nfbmo.org/> The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

 <http://nfbmo.org/flowerpower/#content#content> Skip to content

* <http://nfbmo.org/> Home

* <http://nfbmo.org/about-2/> About

* <http://nfbmo.org/flowerpower/> The Flower Power Fundraising Event

* <http://nfbmo.org/conventions/> Conventions

* <http://nfbmo.org/governmental-affairs/> Governmental Affairs

* <http://nfbmo.org/member-information/> Member Information

* <http://nfbmo.org/local-chapters/> Local Chapters

* <http://nfbmo.org/publications/> Publications

* <http://nfbmo.org/nfb-newsline/> NFB Newsline

* <http://nfbmo.org/contact-us/> Contact

The NFB of MO has joined together with FLOWER POWER Fundraising to help
beautify Missouri and beyond! To accomplish this we need your help!

. By generously purchasing bulbs or flowers through this effort, you will be
supporting us in our effort to help improve the lives of blind children in
Missouri by teaching them to be more successful through independence. The
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri gets 50% of all product sales.
. You'll receive top-quality bulbs that will give you beautiful blooms
. Your order gets shipped directly to your doorstep.
. Flower Power offers a 100% money-back guarantee.

How can you help?

Simply click on the link below and you'll be taken to our special page on
the Flower Power website where you can browse (and purchase) great gardening
products in support of our cause.

 <http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/i/t/219219/gF31e4l98v3A>
http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/i/t/219219/gF31e4l98v3A

 <http://nfbmo.org/flowerpower/#content#content> You can also help by
inviting your friends to purchase their fall flower bulbs through this link.
A link to Power Flower is also available from our NFB of Missouri webpage:
www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org/> .