[Nfbmo] FW: Appointment, Diabetes Action Network

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 12:31:46 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Ruby Polk [mailto:r.polk1 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 6:16 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Appointment, Diabetes Action Network

Hi Gary,

Please send this Message out to the Lists for me. Ruby

Thank you for the Appointment of Missouri State Rep for the Diabetes Action
Network. I would like to Invite everyone who is interested in Diabetes for
themselves, Family or Friends to contact me at:  <mailto:r.polk1 at sbcglobal>
r.polk1 at sbcglobal.net, 816-505-9993, 816-505-5520 to help establish and
coordinate this important Project.

The Diabetes Action Network is a Support and Information Network and we are
working to have every State Affiliate join in to develop a Division for all
Diabetics. It is an excellent Resource for People with Diabetes as well as
an Advocacy and Peer Support Group.

Thanks, Ruby Polk

Ruby J. Polk
Braille Skills of Kansas City