[Nfbmo] Fw: ChristmasPoem from last night's meeting

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:34:11 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationists

I hope you like this poem.

Jim Moynihan
----- Original Message -----
From: William Sinak
To: 'James Moynihan'
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 7:35 AM
Subject: ChristmasPoem from last night's meeting

Jim,

Here is the Christmas Poem that was given out at the close of our meeting last night.

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below,

With tiny lights like heavens stars reflecting on the snow.

The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear,

For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,

But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring,

For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart,

But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.

So be happy for me, dear one, you know I hold you dear,

And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you a special gift from my heavenly home above,

I sent you each a memory of my undying love.

After all love is a gift more precious than pure gold,

It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other as my Father said to do,

For I can't count the blessings or love He has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,

 Remember I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

God bless you,

Deacon Bill Sinak