[Nfbmo] Lewis and Clark king and queen

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 16:49:51 UTC 2011

Hi Cari,
        God willin' and the creek don't  rise, I'll be at the meeting- I'll
bring some cookies.  See you then.
Dan

In a message dated 12/8/2011 12:10:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,
carisuekness at gmail.com writes:

Hi All,

The Louis and Clark chapter is having a King and Queen fund raiser  this
Saturday after the chapter meeting. We're having potato soup using  Susan's
recipe for our main dish plus dessert. Each bowl will be  $3.00.  We'll
serve
after the meeting, around 12:30. Would anyone be  willing to make or bring
desert such as cookies or brownies If so, please  let me know by Friday.

We'd love to see you there. Bring a  friend and your appetite. See you
Saturday.

Peace,

Cari and  Brent

Nfbmo  mailing  list