[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE]Need currentcontact info for all chapters

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Dec 16 04:20:35 UTC 2011

Right now only I Gary Horchem have access to update and I and the website committee will be working on setting up a training session for chapter presidents after the holidays and after we find someone to write an online state convention registration page.

>>> "Bryan Schulz" 12/15/11 5:09 PM >>>
hi,

congrats, it looks like changes can be made to web pages now.
Bryan Schulz