[Nfbmo] Blind Driver Challenge

Cari Kness carisuekness at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:29:49 UTC 2011

Hello Fred, Matt and List,
Fred, you have the same idea about the validity
of the demo that I was thinking. You explained
exactly what was in my mind. Matt, does that
explain our thinking? Fred, thanks for sending
those files. I also recorded it but I'll be
curious to find out if yours are better... Got it
and listened to it..again. It's much better than
the one I recorded. Thanks for sending it. Glad
to know that we had a totally blind  person at
the wheel! Hope the car will be in Orlando!
Peace,
Cari