[Nfbmo] FW: Jefferson City seminar

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 02:34:26 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Brian Wekamp [mailto:bjwekamp02 at embarqmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 8:14 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Jefferson City seminar

Hello Everyone:

The time has come again to plan for the Jefferson City seminar.

This year it will be on Monday Feb 21 and Tuesday Feb 22.

The Hotel we  will be staying at is the Baymont Inn at 319 West Miller.

This is the same Hotel we have used for the past few years.

To make your room reservations call the Hotel at 573 636  5231  and tell
them you are with the National Federation of the Blind.

We have 10 non smoking rooms with two queen beds  in them.

The cost of the room is $64 per night plus tax which should make it about
$71 or $72 per night.

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thank You

Brian Wekamp

573 635 6943