[Nfbmo] The Blind Driver Challenge

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 11 16:37:03 UTC 2011

I am finishing up an article for the Braille Monitor on the Blind Driver
Challenge and would welcome any thoughts I can include from those of you who
were at the event on Friday evening, at the track on Saturday, or listening
at home while all of this transpired. I can't promise that every quote will
make it into print, but I can promise that all of them will help me better
understand this event as I try to capture it in words. My self-imposed
deadline is to have this ready to go by Monday morning so drop me something
this weekend if the spirit moves ya.

Gary