[Nfbmo] Breaking News: New House Bill

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Feb 18 17:33:02 UTC 2011

Hello Friends,

As we prepare to gather in Jefferson City for our 2011 Legislative Seminar,
I trust that you have been familiarizing yourself with our issues. If you
are not coming to Jefferson City, you will still have opportunities to let
your Representatives and Senators know of your support for these issues. So
this message is for all of you!

Our fact sheet explains the basis for SB 134. This bill was introduced by
Senator Rupp. A companion bill is being introduced in the House and has just
been assigned a number. You will want to make note of this so you can refer
Reps to it. The bill is being introduced by Rep. Jeff Grisamore and is HB
555.

Looking forward to seeing you at the capitol!

Shelia Wright