[Nfbmo] Chicken little

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 27 03:24:52 UTC 2011

I hate to sound like Chicken Little and say the sky is falling so instead I’ll
just say to everyone that you really need to get your hotel reservations
made and send the registration forms.
Carol Coulter says it is an easy job so far doing the advance registrations
so let’s make it rough on her and pour them all in this week!
The hotel phone number is 816-233-6192.
By the way the only  onsight restaurant is the Whiskey Creek Steakhouse so
you may want to  grab your lunch Saturday with your friends at the planned
luncheon for around the  the same price for comparable food.
Thanks
everyone
Gene