[Nfbmo] Convention is closer than you think

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 4 23:46:46 UTC 2011

It is time for me to begin the annual tradition of reminding members and
friends that the state convention is just around the corner in St. Joseph
March 25-27 at the Ramad Inn.
You should call the hotel and make room reservations right away to provide
me with a better negotiating postion for remaining items. Call 816-233-6192.
I have attached the convention registion form. So far we have only one
person registered. So send them today or maybe tomorrow.
Thanks
Gene Coulter