[Nfbmo] Applications for Rittgers award for State Convention now accepted.

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 08:24:46 UTC 2011

Hi all,
        Applications for awards for  those who wish to attend the 2011 NFB
of Missouri convention in St. Joseph,  MO are now being taken.   Deadline
for applications is February  1st, 2011.
Emphasis is placed on those who have never been to an NFB-MO state
convention before but assistance
for those who wish to receive an award in order to attend will also be
considered.  You can send your application to myself via email, phone  or mail:

email:    _danflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)    - please place
"2011 Rittgers award application" in subject line.

Phone:      (314)646-7128.   Please  leave voicemail w/ name, phone # and
best time to call)

Mail:      Dan Flasar
              1178 Claytonia Terrace
              Richmond Heights, MO   63117.
              (note:  Although I do not read Braille, another member of the
committee  (not appointed yet) will
can)

Information to be included:

Full Name:
Phone #:
Address:
Email (if available):

A short explanation of your reasons to apply for a Rittgers  award.

     More information will be available next  week.  As noted above,
applications must be received by
February 1st, 2011.

yours,

Dan Flasar