[Nfbmo] 2011 Washington Seminar Legislative Initatives

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 05:58:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,
     Just downloaded this years legislative initiatives  for the NFB.  I've
attached them as word docs to this
email.  There are 4 documents - one for the overall fact sheet and a
separate document for each agenda
item.   You can also go to the NFB web site to download them from  the
Washington Seminar page:

_http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp_
(http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp)

Below is a listing of the initiatives with a link to open up the fact sheet
 to read from this emajil, if you
so wish:

2011 LEGISLATIVE AGENDA AND FACT SHEETS
Legislative Agenda of Blind Americans: Priorities for the 112th Congress,
First Session
_Open  full text of Legislative Agenda in Word_
(http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/2011-00%20Washington%20Seminar%20Legislative%20Agenda.doc)
Issue 1: A Technology Bill of Rights for the  Blind
_Open  full text of Issue 1 in Word_
(http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/2011-01%20Technology%20Bill%20of%20Rights%20Fact%20Sheet.doc)
Issue 2: Ensuring Equal Education for Blind  Children: Setting Standard
that Promote Excellence
_Open  full text of Issue 2 in Word_
(http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/2011-02%20Ensuring%20Equal%20Education%20for%20Blind%20Children%20Fact%20Sheet.doc)

Issue 3: Americans with Disabilities Business  Opportunity Act
_Open  full text of Issue 3 in Word_
(http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/2011-03%20Americans%20with%20Disabilities%20Business%20Opportunity%20Act%20Fact%20Sh
eet.doc)
This is what we'll be talking up our  congressmen and women about in DC in
less than 3 weeks at
the Washington Seminar.   thank you for the opportunity to be  part of the
2011 NFBMO team!
Dan