[Nfbmo] Saying good-bye

Rita A Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 17 03:22:37 UTC 2011

We, here in Jefferson City are very sad to hear that Jana has left us. We
will truly miss her! We extend our deepest sympathy to Jim and their son and
daughter and their spouses. We also extend our sympathy to our Kansas City
Chapter of which Jim and Jana were a big part for many years. We take
comfort, though, in knowing that Jana is not suffering any longer and is now
enjoying her eternal reward with her parents and others who welcomed her
home.

from all the members of the Jefferson City Chapter