[Nfbmo] FW: Mystery Loves Company

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 16:19:17 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Wolfner Library Announcement List
[mailto:WOLFNER_LIBRARY at LISTSERV.SOS.MO.GOV] On Behalf Of Smith, Richard
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:08 AM
To: WOLFNER_LIBRARY at LISTSERV.SOS.MO.GOV
Subject: Mystery Loves Company

Good morning,

Wolfner Library's Adult Winter Reading Program (AWRP)  "Mystery Loves
Company" starts on January 24, 2011 and ends on March 4th, 2011. We created
cartridges with 10 mystery titles for you to read and reap the rewards of
valuable prizes. We learned from last year's AWRP that some patrons need
reminded that the cartridge has ten titles, how to use the bookshelf feature
and to return the cartridge when finished! To that end we created an AWRP
instruction book that runs 24 seconds on how to do just that. In addition we
added the upgrade software on all the cartridges for those early digital
machines that may not have the bookshelf feature.

Should be an exciting program!

To see the program titles visit our website.

http://www.sos.mo.gov/wolfner/digital.asp

Please call or email your reader advisor to register for the program.

Here is an excerpt from our newsletter.

Program

This year's Adult Winter Reading Program will be a fun and mysterious
journey. Readers will have several different categories of mysteries from
which to choose, including suspense, culinary, tough detective, and a whole
lot more!

The reading program will be digital only. If you haven't already received a
digital player, call your Reader Advisor today to have one sent to you.
Digital players are easier to use than cassette players and have excellent
sound quality. Best of all, digital books do not have to be rewound!

Order digital books from our "Mystery Loves Company" list or download them
from the Web.

"Mystery Loves Company" starts on January 24, 2011 and ends on March 4th,
2011.

Registration for "Mystery Loves Company" begins on January 24, 2011 and
continues throughout the program. Patrons must be 18 years of age or older
to participate in "Mystery Loves Company."

To qualify for the prize drawing, you must read a minimum of 12 books during
the program.

The final date to tell your Reader Advisor the total number of books you
read is: March 9th, 2011

Drawings for all prizes will be held on March 23rd, 2011

Thank you to the Library Users of Missouri for generously providing the
prizes for the "Mystery Loves Company" Adult Winter Reading Program!

Thanks,

Richard J. Smith, Director

Wolfner Library

Jefferson City, MO  65102

Phone:  573-522-2767

Email:  <mailto:richard.smith at sos.mo.gov> richard.smith at sos.mo.gov

Web Site:  <http://www.sos.mo.gov/wolfner/> http://www.sos.mo.gov/wolfner/

Not sure what to read next? Find a good DIGITAL book at:
<http://www.sos.mo.gov/wolfner/readings.asp>
http://www.sos.mo.gov/wolfner/readings.asp

  _____

This email was scanned for viruses by McAfee GroupShield.