[Nfbmo] Blind Driver Challenge

Cari Kness carisuekness at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:16:33 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm really happy for Mark and the NFB that this
was such a success. I have a question. I will ask
it and then explain why I want to know. The
question is: Is Mark totally blind? I ask this
question because to make the challenge totally
and 100% valid, the driver should be depending
soley on the sensory technology. Mark once had a
lot of usable vision to the point where he could
read print. If he has any usable vision, was he
by any chance wearing sleep shades? Either way,
I'm still very proud of Mark. I know him and
Melissa from Wisconsin but I honestly don't remember about his  blindness.
Peace,
Cari