[Nfbmo] A loss in the NFB of Missouri family

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 21 12:01:45 UTC 2011

Last evening Debbie and I got a call from our dear friend Patricia Morrow
telling us of the death of Bob HabbenStein affectionately known to his
friends as habbi pronounced Hobby.  Debbie and I love sharing time with Bob
and Patricia.

When he realized that I loved to read and that he could share books with me
the that I could scan, he loaned me a book called Tuesdays with Morrie.
Given the frailty of the technology, he did not understand that the most
precious parts of the book, which he had painstakingly underlined, would be
virtually unreadable to me.  Luckily I got a second copy of the book and
redeemed myself from being considered a lightweight.

Please keep Patricia in your prayers.  She is quite frail and will need all
the love and support we can give her.

There will be a memorial service for Bob sometime around the 20th of August.
I will let you know when I hear more.