[Nfbmo] Invitation

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Sun Jul 24 23:02:18 UTC 2011

Hello NFB of Missouri Friends,

On behalf of the  National Federation of the Blind of Missouri - Kansas City
Chapter, I'd like to invite you to our 2011 NFB Annual Walk. Attached is the
brochure with all the details. The walk will be on August 27th and is
followed by our chapter picnic. Profits from the walk are earmarked for our
NFB of Missouri (state affiliate).

Our event takes place at the Loose ParkPavilion, just south of the country
Club Plaza, onWornall Road between 51st and 55th Streets. We'd love for any
of our friends from around the state to come and join us. Registration
begins at 9:30 am and the walk at 10:00 am. If you would like to come,
please RSVP to me off list at sbwright95 at att.net or call 816-741-6402.

Shelia Wright, President

Kansas City Chapter