[Nfbmo] FW: Orlando transportation to the hotel

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 17:49:07 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Rovig, Lorraine [mailto:LRovig at nfb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 8:11 AM
To: (asherrard92 at gmail.com); (carry.joanis at gmail.com);
(cathy.lei218 at gmail.com); (daniel.martinez.nfb at gmail.com);
(hobywedler at gmail.com); (katekatulak at gmail.com); (kristi.q.v at gmail.com);
(mcbee.ryan at gmail.com); (michelle.a.hackman at gmail.com);
(mikaelastevens at gmail.com); (ponce4sure at cox.net); (shahas at bergen.org);
(snappydog at ameritech.net); (tmpm at cox.net); (yanishira at aol.com);
(yeatersink at gmail.com); ANGELOV, Yasen Angelov; BEECHAM, Jessica Beecham;
Bouchard, David; Brenton Fuchs; chrissydaniels at q.com; Diane Graves; Diaz,
Roberto "Bo"; Dudley, Aleeha; Edwards, Heather; Justin Salisbury
(salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu); kaybaycar at gmail.com; kyle22 at mac.com; Mary
Billington; PGC (Pattichang at att.net); Scholarships; Sylvia Modesitt
Subject: Orlando transportation to the hotel

ORLANDO TRANSPORTATION:  There is a coupon that will save you money getting
from the airport to the hotel and back again at the end of your stay.  Go to
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>  and follow the link from the paragraph
about convention to the convention information Webpage.  (In case you are
not using JAWS or Window-Eyes, the link is in the yellow words NATIONAL
CONVENTION in the title of the paragraph.)  Wow, I see the link to
pre-register is still live, but I don't know how much longer so if you have
not yet bought your banquet ticket and registered for the convention, you
still can save some money by following that link but do it right away.  Your
friends and family going with to convention can save money this way too.

Lorraine