[Nfbmo] coke building

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 22:37:25 UTC 2011

The meeting is at the Coca Cola Community Room
605 Washington Street
Jefferson City, MO

These directions are assuming you take 54 Highway south from I-70.  After
you cross the river and come into Jefferson City, Take the third exit (which
should be Highway 50 ). You will make a left turn on Highway 50.